SHORT FILMS PROMOTING UKRAINE
- No comments
- Read: 1,187
Introducing the three short films to promote Ukraine. You will see interesting places and corners and objects that are worth to see Ukraine! Among other things, the beautiful Carpathian Mountains, unique Crimea, Fortress in Khotyn fortress ... beautiful landscapes, cultural diversity ...Places to see!
If you are looking for something similar, check RELATED ENTRIES at the end of this article.
Ukraine – Beautifully Yours
UKRAINE - synonym of beauty ! Ukraine is not only the largest country in Europe, which has a unique history and rich culture … Ukraine is – Europe's largest steppe, greatest resources chernozem, place where they live some of the finest Slavic women, This is one of the most important places of worship in the world of Orthodoxy, is the largest transport aircraft, the most powerful tanks … the Carpathians, sea, lakes and wild steppes … Ukraine is in all of us - it's also a huge street inhabited by approximately 47 millions of people of different cultures, nationality and confession. Live here side by side for centuries Christians of different churches, and Muslims. She przjmie each of us.
It It is My Ukraine
In this video, you will see among other places, and objects such as Ukraine:
- Fortress in Chocim / ukr. Khotyn Fortress / trip. Hotin Kalesi - a fortification in Chocim Ukraine, which is situated on a high, rocky bank of the Dniester. The property belongs to the "Seven Wonders of Ukraine". Fortress was founded in the fourteenth century.
- Carpathians / węg. Carpathians / rum.Carpaţi / ukr. Carpathians / Czes. and Slavic Carpathians - the mountains in central Europe, Ukrainian Carpathians occupy 10,3% total area of the Carpathians – Howerla / ukr. Говерла, Ukraine is the highest peak - 2061 mnpm. The Carpathians are part of the great mountain system - Alpine-Himalayan chain. Constitute the second area and height of a mountain range in Europe - the Alps.
- South Coast of Crimea / ukr. Southern coast of Crimea - posiada łagodny klimat, enabling the development of a sub-tropical vegetation: palmy., pomegranate orchards, plantations of citrus and grapes. Valley, crossed by streams and bays, are fertile and productive. Ideal conditions for tourism development. The climate of flat or slightly wavy is a subtropical coastal areas sea – Mediterranean. Winters are warm and humid. Southern seashore of Crimea is the warmest region of Ukraine. It blooms in the area tourism and wine production.
- AvtoZAZ Automobiles-Ukrainian company of Zaporozhye, which is part of a group UkrAvto. Manufactured and assembled here are different models and brand of cars.
- Also appear on video two great cities of Ukraine: Odessa and Chernovtsy.
Welcome to Ukraine
Have a look at this video of Ukraine - will see, that Ukraine is a beautiful and wonderful country of contrasts, Diversity, landscapes and views. You can meet different people and visit, different cultures, various cities, … You can change the environment every day. Przemieżając Ukraine, in one country can come across: sea, mountains, Lake, steppes, forests, castles to admire the unique beauty of cities and Ukrainian women. Welcome to The unknown Ukraine ! She is so close !
COMMENTS TO THE ARTICLE
YOU CAN LEAVE THE FIRST COMMENT
AND START INTERESTING DISCUSSION
happy reading about Ukraine, We encourage you to actively comment! About page
- Janusz wrote in BALNEOLOGICAL RESORT NEMYRIV :
At the moment the road is renovated so you can go to Budomierz
- Bogumiła Kobeluch wrote in UNKNOWN VILLAGE MAIDAN :
Hello . Looking for information about the Stork family .
- Andrzej K. wrote in MAIDAN : THE LAND OF ANCESTORS :
Andrzej To Mrs. Smolnicka. My mother, nee Wilińska, she came from Maidan. Mummy had three sisters and four brothers. I would like…
- Tadeusz Smolnicki wrote in MAIDAN : THE LAND OF ANCESTORS :
A very interesting article. My grandfather, Michał Smolnicki, was born 1881 in Maidan.
- Arek wrote in WHAT CAN BE TRANSPORTED ACROSS THE BORDER OF UKRAINE? :
Hello. I would like to bring used furniture to my friends, because you can buy it cheaply and in good condition. Are there any…
- Art wrote in BALNEOLOGICAL RESORT NEMYRIV :
last summer 2019 we passed through Niemirow on our way to Lviv, Lubaczow / Budomierz transition. The road on the Ukrainian side from some 2-3 pass…
- Peter wrote in WHAT CAN BE TRANSPORTED ACROSS THE BORDER OF UKRAINE? :
Hi, I have this one pytanko choose in May on a trip to Ukraine quad for a few days, my question is,…
POPULARArticles, that read the most times
WHAT CAN BE TRANSPORTED BY ... : 149,837
UKRAINIAN LARD: SAŁO.. : 71,684
BY TRAIN VIA UKRAINE: ... : 58,489
UKRAINIAN CIGARETTES AND YOU .... : 57,140
UKRAINIAN LANGUAGE and ALPHABET : 51,818
NATIONAL SYMBOLS OF UKRAINE : 40,614
EXCHANGING CURRENCY IN UKRAINE : 36,918
THE PURCHASE OF RAILWAY TICKETS ... : 34,536
POLAND - UKRAINE BORDER : 30,521
MOBILE IN THE UK.. : 27,452
BEFORE YOU TRAVEL : 27,410
HOLIDAYS IN UKRAINE : 25,528
A TRIP THROUGH MEDYKA : 1ST... : 24,620
2017: NON-WORKING DAYS ... : 23,206
FAMOUS UKRAINIANS : 22,895