NieznanaUkraina.pl / HELP
Perhaps you are a first time on nieznanaukraina. pl, Welcome!
If you had the adventure in Ukraine, either you're interested in history, geography, or Ukraine as a whole, and you'd like to write something about this, We rozmieścimy your article and we will write about you, our readers.
If you need help with your trip to Ukraine is…
- We will help you with the booking of tickets on the train. The purchase of railway tickets in Ukraine
- You can find accommodation in Ukraine: Accommodation in Ukraine . If you need accommodation block we can search through the Agency of Ukraine.
- Rent of transport in Ukraine ( Busy, Coaches) – cheaper than in Poland.
- Assistance in establishing cooperation with Ukraine.
- Other assistance, write to us. Contact us
As to recent innovations in service:
- FRIENDS OF UNKNOWN UKRAINE – www.nieznanaukraina.pl/przyjaciele/ . This project was planned for a long time, and in the end it is fully available for this to be able to use it: look for friends, common colleagues to travel to Ukraine, discuss in groups about Ukraine, ask, get the answers, etc.
NIEZNANAUKRAINA ANNOUNCEMENTS – www.nieznanaukraina.pl/ogloszenia/ . This service has already competed in last year, gives you the possibility of giving notices on topics of Ukraine, trips, proposals, tenders, etc..
Currently, constituted on 01.08.2011 year within the last months were introduced many changes, most of them improved page loading speed. From user side such changes have been made:
- Photo galleries and photos: Added buttons, that let you navigate through the images and enable slideshow, display captions under each picture.
- Voting: Has changed, now you can recommend an article, instead of the scale up to 5.
- Newsletter: Now you can sign up for newsletter. At this point, you can sign up for weekly newsletter. Each Monday you will get extract of articles added for the week.
- How many times was read: Now near every article displays information on the number of times it was read.
- Articles on the home page: Now displays more articles, most of these articles, are important articles, glued to the main page. Chronological list you can see All articles
At the implementation stage:
Translation: Availability of site NieznanaUkraina.pl for people not familiar with the Polish. Among other, English and Russian. You can participate in improve the translations provided programmatically. You can become an editor of the language, you know. Your help will be appreciated by all those who, you'll help to read something exciting about Ukraine. Help others discover Ukraine!
At this point, as a visitor you can make a few things:
- obvious benefit, Browse content.
We try to post articles on the page as recent as we can, several articles appear on average per week.Here are the available All articles.
And also are available here Photographs.
On the home page at the place where is logo proposed articles are displayed, every time different.
There are information about courses of currencies and the weather in some regions of Ukraine.
- Register. Being a registered user is a good and simple. Because you can:
- comment on each article. Write what you think about it or what you'd like to know.
- recommend an article. Help others find interesting article.
- still we will introduce other interesting possibilities
Some information about page: nieznanaukraina. pl is the page for each of us, for enthusiasts of travel! Therefore, we are open to all proposals as to the content of the page, and gladly post your articles related to travel to Ukraine, about your adventures, captured photos, experiences and memories! We want to connect all with of the hearts of the Explorer, exchange experiences.
About page you can find out by clicking on the Info
happy reading about Ukraine, We encourage you to actively comment! About page
- Anna B wrote in UNKNOWN VILLAGE MAIDAN :
Hello Marcin, my Grandma Helena née Pachla, had a sister, Karolina, and they lived in the village with my grandfather, Kazimierz Koziol…
- Ew wrote in MAIDAN : THE LAND OF ANCESTORS :
Hello, my grandmother's name was Józefa Pasiniewicz (from home important) in Poland they settled with their grandfather Stanisław Pasiniewicz first…
- Artur wrote in Where to find postage stamps Russian warship … ? :
After many years of absence from the site, greetings, Sir, Mr. Jurek!!! SLAVA UKRAINI! SLAVA MASSAGE! NO WITH RUSSIAN BARBARIA!!!!! Artur Ziaja…
- Marcin C wrote in UNKNOWN VILLAGE MAIDAN :
Hello, my grandfather Wacław Rybotycki lived in Malmanstal. He married Karolina née Pachla. I am looking for information about my ancestors. How…
- Bogdan Luklinski / Spine Specialist wrote in BORYSLAV : TOWN NEAR OIL DEPOSITS :
BORYSLAW - MY MOTHER / FATHER came from Boryslaw.. I know / I was,b.ladne
- Thomas B wrote in MAIDAN : THE LAND OF ANCESTORS :
Hello my grandmother Stefania Walter wife of Julian Walter née Wilińska lived in the village of Majdan, then in Zielona Góra, later…
- Thomas B wrote in MAIDAN : THE LAND OF ANCESTORS :
Hello, my grandmother comes from the village of Majdan ,her name was Stefania Walter née Wilińska, husband Julian Walter. I am asking for…
POPULARArticles, that read the most times
WHAT CAN BE TRANSPORTED BY ... : 157,093
UKRAINIAN LARD: SAŁO.. : 78,167
UKRAINIAN CIGARETTES AND YOU .... : 71,336
BY TRAIN VIA UKRAINE: ... : 61,111
NATIONAL SYMBOLS OF UKRAINE : 57,469
UKRAINIAN LANGUAGE and ALPHABET : 57,318
POLAND - UKRAINE BORDER : 42,843
EXCHANGING CURRENCY IN UKRAINE : 38,563
THE PURCHASE OF RAILWAY TICKETS ... : 37,058
BEFORE YOU TRAVEL : 31,821
HOLIDAYS IN UKRAINE : 31,108
MOBILE IN THE UK.. : 30,736
FAMOUS UKRAINIANS : 29,017
A TRIP THROUGH MEDYKA : 1ST... : 26,445
CRIMEA : AUTONOMOUS REPUB .... : 26,136