TRIP KIEV, CRIMEA, ODESSA, POLAND : OUT OF SEASON
- 1 Comment
- Read: 7,794
A trip to the Crimea before the season or after the tourist season is a very calm journey, during which you can enjoy beautiful views of Crimea. Luke, along with your friends in October were traveling around the Crimea. I encourage you to watch their relationship with travel, and read about what surprised them during the trip..
If you are looking for something similar, check RELATED ENTRIES at the end of this article.
ABOUT THE TRIP
We spent in the Crimea 5 days. Weather in October was a dream, Sunny, heat. This is the so-called. season, so it is quieter, less people.
From the Polish Ukraine
Well appointed rooms to Kiev, We did the Casino once Kiev, After a few hours wałęsania city we went back to the station, to take the train to go straight to the Crimea, to his capital of Simferopol.
Accommodation in the village had Mischor, between Jałtą and Ałupką. It was a flat in the block, a town was ideal for our daily tours.
Plan To Stay
Due to the fairly limited time we had to somehow head to plan our stay so, to see how much, but also spend time and relax.
- The first day of your stay in Crimea is Simferopol tour, then enter the queue for Aj-Petri and swim in the Black Sea.
- The next day it's Yalta, Swallow's Nest, Ałupka.
- The third day is a trip to Sevastopol.
- The next day was a little calmer and intended for Bałakławę and swimming in the sea.
- The fifth day is Bağçasaray and return to Sevastopol on the train from Odessa.
- After a busy day in Odessa we went by train to Kiev.
So in short it looked short trip plan around the Crimea.
Author : Luke
Fly from Polish to Kiev and train to Simferopol
Independence Square (Maidan), the main alley – Khreschatyk, The monastery of the Caves and the Cathedral of the wisdom of God (Sofia Kiev). These monuments are the seven wonders of Ukraine;
The first day of the trip to Crimea
The first day of your stay in Crimea is Simferopol tour, then enter the queue for Aj-Petri and swim in the Black Sea.
Alexander Nevsky Cathedral. St. Peter and St. Paul, Orthodox Church of the seminar three Saints Hierarchs, Park of Salgirka. the Pallasaoraz House of Vorontsov;
(our accommodation)- Ai-Petri, one of the highest peaks of Crimean mountains (1234 m npm), beautiful views of the coast of Crimea;
The second day of the trip
The next day it's Yalta, Swallow's Nest, Ałupka.
the famous resort of Crimea;
architectural landmark and symbol of Crimea;
Park and Vorontsov's Palace;
Third day of travel
The third day is a trip to Sevastopol.
the Black Sea fleet base, Museum of the Black Sea fleet, From Nakhimov square, coastal promenade, Matrosskij Boulevard (Sailor), Cathedral of Volodymyr-Volynskyi, Ushakov square,
ul. BolszajaMorskaja, Chersonesus inscribed on UNESCO's world;
The fourth day trip
The next day was a little calmer and intended for Bałakławę and swimming in the sea.
port surrounded by mountains, the ruins of the fortress where the stretch incredible views;
The fifth day trip : Bağçasaray
The fifth day is Bağçasaray and return to Sevastopol on the train from Odessa.
the Palace of the Crimean Khans, Wileki Mosque Chan-Jami, Monastery Of Ouspensky;
The fifth day trip : Odessa
The Old Stock Exchange, Urban Philharmonic ". The New Stock Exchange, Vorontsov, Potemkin Stairs, Theatre of Opera and Ballet, Cathedral of the assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Odessa, Cathedral of the assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Odessa, railway station, Maritime Station.
After a busy day in Odessa we went by train to Kiev.
Good advice and experience of departure, surprise, traveling
As we traveled?
- the aircraft on the route New York-Kiev, Kiev-Katowice,
- trains on the route: Kiev-Simferopol, Simferopol-Odessa, Odessa-Kiev; trains travel through the invaluable help of the portal "unknown Ukraine"
- buses, trolleybuses, Marshrutkas – to move in the Crimea between Symferopolem, Sewastopolem, Jałtą, etc..
- occasionally taxi
What surprised us, What surprised us, What makes us curious:
- I was surprised to see us, Despite having credit cards we could not reserve a train over the Internet, None of us do not have the necessary card 3D Secure security. Without the help of the portal "unknown Ukraine" our journey would make it into question.
- positively surprised us standard Ukrainian trains, My wagon and the route Kiev-Simferopol, as well as the so-called. Class II route Simferopol-Odessa and Odessa-Kiev
- unearthly views, beautiful nature, Unfortunately, often overshadowed by a horrible buildings,
- the omnipresent mess, intimidating groups hanging around in these smaller cities tabuny cats and dogs,
- intrigued us total lack of any so-called marking. tourist attractions, without the help of local hard-anywhere access,
- I was surprised us, the fact that buses are numbered, However, after leaving the driver stops at the station and takes a side street next to travellers,
- Too bad, that little public beaches,
- surprised us-contrary to common belief – good state of main roads.
COMMENTS TO THE ARTICLE
THERE ARE COMMENTS
WE APPRECIATE YOU COMMENTS (SOME TRANSLATED FROM POLISH)
PLEASE WRITE YOUR COMMENT
SHARING WITH US YOUR THOUGHTS
happy reading about Ukraine, We encourage you to actively comment! About page
- Wojciech Zaleszczak wrote in FREDROWSKIE RUDKI AND BEŃKOWA WISZNIA :
My grandfather, Adam Zaleszczak, born in 1919, came from Rudki Fredrowskie. Maybe someone something?
- tacjanna wrote in UNKNOWN VILLAGE MAIDAN :
The books are in the Archdiocesan Archives in Przemyśl, but difficult to access. However, there are scans of Greek Catholic records available on the Internet…
- Anna B wrote in UNKNOWN VILLAGE MAIDAN :
Hello Marcin, my Grandma Helena née Pachla, had a sister, Karolina, and they lived in the village with my grandfather, Kazimierz Koziol…
- Ew wrote in MAIDAN : THE LAND OF ANCESTORS :
Hello, my grandmother's name was Józefa Pasiniewicz (from home important) in Poland they settled with their grandfather Stanisław Pasiniewicz first…
- Artur wrote in Where to find postage stamps Russian warship … ? :
After many years of absence from the site, greetings, Sir, Mr. Jurek!!! SLAVA UKRAINI! SLAVA MASSAGE! NO WITH RUSSIAN BARBARIA!!!!! Artur Ziaja…
- Marcin C wrote in UNKNOWN VILLAGE MAIDAN :
Hello, my grandfather Wacław Rybotycki lived in Malmanstal. He married Karolina née Pachla. I am looking for information about my ancestors. How…
- Bogdan Luklinski / Spine Specialist wrote in BORYSLAV : TOWN NEAR OIL DEPOSITS :
BORYSLAW - MY MOTHER / FATHER came from Boryslaw.. I know / I was,b.ladne
POPULARArticles, that read the most times
WHAT CAN BE TRANSPORTED BY ... : 157,741
UKRAINIAN LARD: SAŁO.. : 78,834
UKRAINIAN CIGARETTES AND YOU .... : 72,689
BY TRAIN VIA UKRAINE: ... : 61,278
NATIONAL SYMBOLS OF UKRAINE : 58,517
UKRAINIAN LANGUAGE and ALPHABET : 57,521
POLAND - UKRAINE BORDER : 43,502
EXCHANGING CURRENCY IN UKRAINE : 38,754
THE PURCHASE OF RAILWAY TICKETS ... : 37,292
BEFORE YOU TRAVEL : 32,065
HOLIDAYS IN UKRAINE : 31,648
MOBILE IN THE UK.. : 31,191
FAMOUS UKRAINIANS : 29,340
A TRIP THROUGH MEDYKA : 1ST... : 26,666
CRIMEA : AUTONOMOUS REPUB .... : 26,424